All UK businesses are required to prepare accounts on an annual basis. We can:
- Prepare accounts for your business, whether you have a limited company, are in a partnership, or a sole trader
- Produce full or abbreviated statutory financial statements for filing at Companies House and presentation to HMRC, as appropriate.
These accounts are, however, not only useful from a compliance perspective, but can also give an insight into the performance and financial condition of your business. We will also take the time to explain your accounts to you, and can also look for potential areas for improvement, thereby helping you plan for the future.
Management Accounts and Information
Up to date, relevant and timely management accounts are a primary source of information for many businesses, which can facilitate key financial decision making. We can produce, or help you produce, in formats that are useful to you:
- Monthly or quarterly management accounts
- Cash flow forecasts and key performance indicators
- The reporting of actual performance compared to budget and/or comparative periods
- Costing information, including break-even analysis
Maintaining accurate and reliable book-keeping and accounting records is essential for the effective management and control of your business, and for tax and VAT purposes. For new businesses, the prospect of dealing with this can be daunting, but even for established businesses it is sometimes more cost-effective to outsource it, allowing you to spend more time productively on other aspects of your business.
We can tailor our book-keeping service to suit your needs, cost-effectively looking after your record-keeping requirements and making sure that you have ready access to the information you require to make informed business decisions.